As the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) for Medicare gets closer, keeping you safe is the upmost priority. There are many ways for you to enroll or change your plan while staying safe. You can enroll via telephone, mail, or through a virtual meeting. Set up a meeting today. What matters most is you.
Here are the CDC’s recommendations to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.